Monday, April 09, 2007

Pictures can save me the 1,000 words!

Dear All,
Here's something to break my silence (in writing) for a while. Since I suffered a slight accident some 10days back at home (and dislocated my right elbow), I am pretty slow at typing things till another 11 days or so - while the healing is in progress. (Well - slow, because now, my right hand is not at use, so my left hand at disposal - with 4times less typing speed is.....aargh..very frustrating!!!)
To save myself some 'left-hand energy' for the more urgent tasks - yet keep my Blog active 'visually' if not textually, for a bit - I'm posting a Visual DNA (a sort of reflection on my Personality through visuals). I thought it was quite interesting. Maybe you all can try it too :)

Remember me in Du'as, as I really need them to get back on my feet (??) - or rather hands - and start 'kicking off' from where I left things.. (somehow, they only invented figurative expressions for the feet, did you notice?)
Hmm..Let me not drift off to my profound thoughts again..(hehehe)
My Visual DNA - have a look!


5 Comments:

Blogger Floo said...

Hey they have new pictures :O :O

10:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

interesting!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May Allah(swt) bless you with Gud health ,Wealth and Happiness (Amin)so tht we can see more blog of yours....

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sabira Mazhar said...

sadaf, right hand working or not your blog is always a pleasure to read!!
get well soon..love u

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I need a big favour. I am a friend of your Uncle Azher, and writing to you from USA. Can you please provide me Azher's cell or Home number. I seem to have misplaced it, and I havent recieved any reply to his work email c/o Yousuf Habib Al- Yousuf. It is IMPERITIVE that I must contact him, or he contact me. May God bless you.
Saleem Abbasi (Morrisville PA USA)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home